|Terms and Conditions
1) General - The prices for goods shown on this are inclusive of VAT. Where additional charges are made for delivery, they are clearly displayed. Prices and delivery charges displayed are valid and effective for the countries and regions we deliver to.
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time, and to alter prices shown. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for withdrawing goods from our website.
2) Images - Images shown are representative only, and may vary depending on your monitor’s display and colour capability. Images may also vary due to changes during manufacture
* This does NOT apply to New Items, were postage is applicable upon shipping
5) Same Day Processing - we aim to process all orders same day, Monday to Friday. At busy times orders will be processed in strict order, and delays may occur. In this case your order will be processed and dispatched as soon as possible.
UK Next Day Postage £6.99, this service is available Monday - Friday (excludes Bank Holidays). this excludes IV,KW,PA,PH,BT & IM postcodes, due to high shipping charges.
Due to the high costs of shipping. orders over 2 Kilos in weight to the following postcodes, IV.KW.PA.PH.BT & IM, will be surcharged by £6.00.
Worldwide Mail Order, excluding South Africa, outside the European Union will be VAT free. Export Orders, postage at cost, Export Orders can be despatched via signed for delivery, contact us for details.
Items over 600mm in length (ie Flexi Track) cannot be sent by Airmail. These items will be sent by International Carrier.
AIRMAIL - Please Note - Airmail is charged per parcel (s) sent, tis includes back orders Customers Outside the EEC will not be charged VAT.
7) Acceptance of Orders - All orders made are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in those circumstances. After placing an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number & details of the goods that you have ordered. Note that this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. Orders (except Pre Orders) cannot be accepted until you have paid for it in full (including any applicable delivery charges). Once you have completed an online purchase, if we are able to accept your order, we will send you an email confirming that the goods ordered have been dispatched to you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or that you have cancelled it in accordance with our returns policy. At this stage payment will be taken and a binding contract between us will exist. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order. Pre Orders are accepted, but will not be charged until released. The price is shown in the description, and will be charged upon shipping, In the event of a price increase, we will contact you and inform you of the revised price, and you will then have the option to accept or cancel the order. (postage may also be charged at this time, if you accept) Our basket is set to £0.00 for pre orders to allow on line pre ordering, but you will be charged the price applicable upon release.
8) We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.